Bulwark SLW2 Flame Resistant Button Front Work Shirt - Excel FR ComforTouch (HRC 2 - 8.6 cal)
Bulwark EXCEL FR ComforTouch shirts are made from a blend of 88% cotton and 12% nylon for utilities, petrochemical plants, oil, gas, general industrial work, and wildland firefighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. This is your go-to FR work shirt with CAT 2 AR/FR protection to keep you compliant.
- Fabric: Flame resistant, 7 oz. (235 g/m²)
- Blend: 88% Cotton/ 12% Nylon
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Heavy Soil, Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Hemmed front with button closure & one-piece lined cuffs with button closures
- Collar: Two-piece, lined collar
- Pockets: Two chest pockets with button flap closures and sewn-in pencil stall
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition
- Product Collection: Excel FR Comfortouch
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 8.6 calories/cm²
- Sizes: S-6XL Regular, S-6XL Long
- Colors: Charcoal Grey, Grey, Khaki, Light Blue, Navy Blue, Silver
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.