Bulwark SES2 Midweight FR Snap Front Shirt - Excel FR (HRC 1 - 7.7 cal)
Bulwark EXCEL FR shirts are made from 100% cotton for utilities, petrochemical and chemical plants, oil, gas, general industrial work, and wildland firefighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. This midweight NFPA® 2112 compliant, CAT 1 AR/FR uniform shirt offers a tailored, professional look with two chest pockets and sewn-in pencil stall for storing tools and personal effects.
- Fabric: EXCEL FR®Flame resistant, 7 oz. (235 g/m²)
- Blend: 100% Cotton
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Heavy Soil, Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Placket front with snap closure & topstitched cuffs with adjustable snap closure
- Collar: Banded, topstitched collar
- Pocket: Two chest pockets with snap flap closures & sewn-in pencil stall
- Tailored sleeve placket
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112 Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition
- Product Collection: Excel FR
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 7.7 calories/cm²
- Sizes: S-3XL Reg, M-2XL Long
- Colors: Royal Blue (SES2RB), Tan (SES2TN)
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.