Bulwark SEL2 Lightweight FR Long Sleeve Henley Shirt - Excel FR (HRC 2 - 9.6 cal)
Bulwark EXCEL FR shirts are made from 100% cotton for utilities, petrochemical and chemical plants, oil, gas, general industrial work, and wildland firefighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. Three button placket › Knit henley collar › Rib-knit cuff › Single spade chest pocket>Underarm gusset
- Fabric: EXCEL FR® Flame-resistant, 7 oz. (235 g/m²) Jersey FR 100% Cotton
- Care: Home Wash
- Three-button placket
- Rib knit henley collar
- Rib knit cuffs to keep air out and sleeves in place during movement
- Underarm gusset for improved breathability
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition.
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 8.9 calories/cm²
- Sizes: S-4XL Reg, L-2XL Long
- Colors: Charcoal, Khaki, Navy Blue, Orange, Grey
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.