Bulwark SEH8NV Flame Resistant Pullover Hooded Fleece Sweatshirt With 1-4 Zip - Cotton-Spandex Blend (HRC 2 - 8.7 cal)
Bulwark cotton-spandex blended fabric sweatshirts can be worn as an outer layer for additional protection and comfort. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers.
- Protection: ATPV 8.7 calories/cm (HRC 2)
- Fabric: Flame resistant 12.5 oz 95% Cotton / 5% Spandex Brushed Fleece
- Care: Suitable for home wash
- Two ply hood with drawstring closure
- 1/4 zip front
- Raglan sleeves
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband
- Sideseam pockets
- This flame resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire.
- Made in USA
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.