Bulwark SEH4 Flame Resistant Zip-Front Hooded Sweatshirt - Cotton-Spandex Blend (HRC 2 - 17.0 cal)
Bulwark cotton-spandex blended fabric sweatshirts can be worn as an outer layer for additional protection and comfort. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. This CAT 2 AR/FR zip-front sweatshirt is made of warm, stylish fleece that can be worn on or off the job.
- Fabric: Flame resistant, 12.5 oz. (425 g/m²) Brushed Fleece
- Blend: 95% Cotton/ 5% Spandex
- Care: Home Wash
- Closure: Zipper front & hood with drawstring closure
- Pocket: Two patch pockets
- Hemmed sleeve with elastic
- Elastic waist
- Rib knit cuffs and waistband
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition
- Protection: Arc Rating EBT 17.0 calories/cm²
- Sizes: S-5XL Reg, M-5XL Long
- Color: Navy Blue, Charcoal, Orange
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.