Bulwark SEC2NV Midweight FR Pullover Crewneck Sweatshirt (HRC 2 - 17.0 cal)
Bulwark cotton-spandex blended fabric sweatshirts can be worn as an outer layer for additional protection and comfort. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. This Bulwark crewneck FR sweatshirt is a warm, stylish fleece you can wear on and off the job, with CAT 2 AR/FR protection.
- Fabric: Flame resistant, 12.5 oz. (425 g/m²) Brushed Fleece
- Blend: 95% Cotton/ 5% Spandex
- Care: Home Wash
- Collar: Rib knit crewneck
- Pullover Crewneck
- Rib Knit cuff and waistband
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition
- Protection: Arc Rating EBT 17.0 calories/cm²
- Sizes: S-5XL Reg, L-XL Long
- Color: Navy Blue
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.