Bulwark QT30 IQ Series Men's FR Comfort Knit Short Sleeve Knit T-Shirt (HRC 2 - 8.2 cal)
The Bulwark iQ T-Shirt is your everyday t-shirt, reinvented for work. Underarm gussets allow you to reach, without your shirt coming untucked, while hidden ribbing in the cuffs keeps long sleeves in place. Contrast stitching gives these shirts a contemporary and stylish look, while a concealed chest pocket with pencil stall provides safe storage. Protection level is clearly marked with CAT2 and 2112 labels easily visible on the sleeve. Your everyday T-shirt just got reinvented for work. This CAT 2 AR/FR, NFPA® 2112 compliant tee is a comfortable and stylish part of your PPE system, with comfort knit fabric to keep you cool, dry and compliant all day long.
- Fabric: Exclusively with Westex G2™ fabrics by Milliken® - Flame resistant, 5.3 oz. (180 g/m²)
- Blend: 69% Cotton/ 25% Polyester/ 6% Polyoxadiazole
- Care: Home Wash
- Collar: Rib knit collar
- Pocket: One concealed chest pocket with pencil stall
- Raglan sleeves
- Full sideseam gusset
- Contrasting thread color
- iQ Series® seam tag
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition.
- Sizes: S-4XL Reg, L-3XL Long
- Colors: Black, Blue, Charcoal, Dark Blue
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.