Bulwark PNW2 Flame Resistant Men's Work Pant - Nomex IIIA (HRC 1 - 5.6 cal)
Bulwark Nomex work pants are made from NOMEX IIIA for use by petrochemical and utility companies, auto racing teams, volunteer and professional firefighters, and for general industrial applications. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. Looking for a solid flame resistant work pant This lightweight work pant provides a stylish design with a button closure. Two slack style front pockets provide storage with a professional look. Two set-in hip pockets provide additional storage for your tools or personal effects.
- Fabric: Flame resistant, 6 oz. (205 g/m²) Nomex® IIIA
- Blend: 93% Nomex® Aramid/ 5% Kevlar® Aramid/ 2% Other Fiber
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Interlined waistband with button closure
- Pockets: Two slack-style front pockets, two set-in hip pockets, left hip with button closure
- Permanent crease
- Waist sizes 28, 29, 40-50 have 36" unfinished inseams
- Waist sizes 30-38 have 37" unfinished inseams
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition
- Product Collection: Nomex
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 5.6 calories/cm²
- Colors: Navy Blue, Royal Blue, Red
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.