Bulwark PMW2NV Men's Flame Resistant Lightweight Work Pants - CoolTouch 2 (HRC 2 - 11.0 cal)
Bulwark Cool Touch 2 pants are made from Tecasafe Plus blended fabrics manufactured for electrical workers, petrochemical plants, and fire fighter station wear. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. This NFPA® 2112 compliant lightweight CAT 2 AR/FR work pant offers a classic look that will keep you comfortable and FR protection to keep you safe.
- Fabric: Flame resistant, 7 oz. (235 g/m²)
- Blend: 47% Modacrylic/ 37% Lyocell/ 16% Aramid
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Heavy Soil, Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Interlined waistband with button closure
- Pockets: Two slack-style front pockets, two set-in hip pockets, left hip with button closure
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition
- Product Collection: Cooltouch 2
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 11 calories/cm2
- Color: Navy Blue
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.