Bulwark PLW2 Men's Flame Resistant Midweight Work Pant - Excel FR ComforTouch (HRC 2 - 12.2 cal)
Bulwark EXCEL FR ComforTouch pants are made from a blend of 88% cotton and 12% nylon for utilities, petrochemical plants, oil, gas, general industrial work, and wildland firefighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. This NFPA® 2112 compliant midweight CAT 2 AR/FR work pant offers a classic look that will keep you comfortable and FR protection to keep you safe.
- Fabric: Flame resistant, 9 oz. (305 g/m²) Twill
- Blend: 88% Cotton/ 12% Nylon
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Heavy Soil, Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Interlined waistband with button closure
- Pockets: Two slack-style front pockets, two set-in hip pockets, left hip with button closure
- Waist sizes 28, 29, 40-50 have 36" unfinished inseams
- Waist sizes 30-38 have 37" unfinished inseams
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition
- Product Collection: Excel FR Comfortouch
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 12 calories/cm²
- Colors: Navy Blue, Red
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.