Bulwark PLJ8 Flame Resistant Dungaree Pants - Excel FR ComforTouch (HRC 2 - 15 cal)
Bulwark EXCEL FR ComforTouch pants are made from a blend of 88% cotton and 12% nylon for utilities, petrochemical plants, oil, gas, general industrial work, and wildland firefighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. This midweight CAT 2 AR/FR dungaree offers the classic look of American workwear with NFPA® 2112 compliant FR protection. Convenient features like a hammer loop on left leg ensure you've got a dedicated place for all your tools, while triple-needle felled outseams add to the durability.
- Fabric: Flame resistant, 11 oz. (390 g/m²), Water repellent
- Blend: 88% Cotton/ 12% Nylon
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Heavy Soil, Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: One-piece waistband with button closure
- Pockets: Two deep scoop pockets, two oversized reinforced hip pockets, rule pocket and utility pocket on right leg, hammer loop and utility pocket on left leg
- Triple-needle felled outseam
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition.
- Product Collection: Excel FR Comfortouch, Canvas
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 15 calories/cm²
- Colors: Brown Duck, Navy Duck
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.