Bulwark PLC2NV Flame Resistant Cargo Pocket Work Pants - Cooltouch 2 (HRC 2 - 12.2 cal)
Bulwark Cool Touch 2 pants are made for petrochemical companies, electrical workers, and for use as fire fighter station wear. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. If storage is what you're looking for, then this midweight CAT 2 AR/FR cargo pant is the right FR pant for you. Seven total pockets ensure there's a secure place for all of your tools and personal effects.
- Fabric: Flame resistant, 9 oz. (305 g/m²)
- Blend: 88% Cotton/ 12% Nylon
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Heavy Soil, Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Interlined waistband with hook-and-bar closure
- Pockets: Two slack-style front pockets, two set-in hip pockets, left hip with button closure, two cargo pockets with two snap closures
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition;
- Product Collection: Excel FR Comfortouch
- Packaging: Waistband ticket
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 12 calories/cm2
- Color: Navy Blue
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.