Bulwark PEW3NV Flame Resistant Women's Work Pant - Excel FR (HRC 2 - 10.6 cal)
Bulwark EXCEL FR pants are made from 100% cotton for utilities, petrochemical and chemical plants, oil, gas, general industrial work, and wildland firefighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers.
- Fabric: EXCEL FR® Flame-resistant, 9 oz. (305 g/m²) Twill 100% Cotton
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Heavy Soil, Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Interlined waistband with button closure
- Pockets: Two slack style front pockets, two set-in hip pockets, left hip with button closure
- Updated fit
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 10.6 calories/cm²
- Color: Navy Blue
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.