Bulwark PEW2 Flame Resistant Men's Work Pant - Excel FR (HRC 2 - 11 cal)
Bulwark EXCEL FR pants are made from 100% cotton for utilities, petrochemical and chemical plants, oil, gas, general industrial work, and wildland firefighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. This midweight work pant offers a classic look with CAT 2 AR/FR protection and NFPA® 2112 compliance.
- Fabric: EXCEL FR® Flame resistant, 9 oz. (305 g/m²) Twill
- Blend: 100% Cotton
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Heavy Soil, Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Interlined waistband with button closure
- Pocket: Two slack-style front pockets, two set-in hip pockets, & left hip pocket with button closure
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition
- Product Collection: Excel FR
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 11 calories/cm²
- Colors available: Charcoal, Navy Blue, Khaki, and Visual Green
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.