Bulwark PEJ8 Flame Resistant Pre-washed Denim Dungaree Pants - Excel FR (HRC 2 - 21 cal)
Bulwark EXCEL FR pants are made from 100% cotton for utilities, petrochemical and chemical plants, oil, gas, general industrial work, and wildland firefighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers.
This heavyweight CAT 2 AR/FR dungaree style denim jean is NFPA® 2112 compliant. It offers a classic jean look with FR protection and rugged durability. Convenient features like a hammer loop on left leg and utility loop on waistband ensure you've got a dedicated place for all your tools. Loose fit improves comfort and a wider leg opening fits easily over boots.
- Fabric: EXCELFR® Flame resistant, 14.75 oz. (500 g/m²)
- Blend: 100% Cotton Denim
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Heavy Soil, Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Zipper fly with single metal button on waistband
- Pocket: Two deep scoop pockets, two oversized reinforced hip pockets, one rule pocket on right leg with wrap around utility pocket
- Hammer loop on left leg, utility loop on back under waist band
- Triple-needle felled outseam
- Soft pre-wash for comfort and look
- All sizes have 37" unfinished inseams
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition; EN ISO 11612:2008, Protective clothing against heat and flame; EN 340:2003, Protective clothing - General requirements; and IEC 61482-2:2009, Live working - Protective clothing against the thermal hazards of an electric arc.
- Product Collection: Excel FR, Denim
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 21 calories/cm²
- Colors: Blue Denim, Stone Wash
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.