Bulwark KLL6NV FR Concealed Snap Front Lab Coat - Excel FR Comfortouch (HRC 2 - 8.7 cal)
Bulwark EXCEL FR ComforTouch lab coats are made from a blend of 88% cotton and 12% nylon for utilities, petrochemical plants, oil, gas, general industrial work, and wildland firefighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. This flame resistant lab coat is designed for functionality comfort and safety with a CAT 2 arc rating and it's also NFPA® 2112 compliant. Additionally, it comes equipped with concealed snap front closures, and adjustable straps, as well as two chest pockets and two front hip pockets so you can store your special tools or personal effects.
- Fabric: Flame resistant, 6 oz. (205 g/m²)
- Blend: 88% Cotton/ 12% Nylon
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Heavy Soil, Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Concealed snap front closure to avoid scratching surfaces
- Collar: Lapel collar for professional appearance
- Pocket: Two chest pockets and two front hip pockets for ample storage
- Hemmed sleeve ends to easily fit over any shirt
- Side vent openings for ease of walking
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2012 Edition
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 8.7 calories/cm²
- Sizes: XS-4XL
- Color: Navy Blue
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.