Bulwark KDE4SB Disposable Flame Resistant Chemical Splash Coveralls
Looking for a flame resistant and chemical splash coverall that's disposable? This Bulwark one-piece disposable coverall with elastic-cinch sleeve ends provides a roomy fit and comes equipped with an oil and water repellent finish. These limit-use disposable garments are not designed as a primary source of thermal protection and must be worn over suitable flame resistant clothing.
- Fabric: 3 oz. (101 g/m²)
- Blend: 41% Wood Pulp/ 34% Polyester/ 25% Polyvinyl Chloride
- Finish: FR finish PVC Coated Flame-retardant Treated Non-woven CR/FR
- Care: Not washable, dispose garment when soiled
- Closure: Zipper front & elastic-cinch sleeve ends, leg ends & face openings
- Pocket: No pockets
- Attached hood
- Roomy fit
- One-piece, seam-serged construction
- These limited-use, disposable garments are not designed as a primary source of thermal protection and MUST be worn over suitable flame-resistant clothing
- Product Collection: FR Disposables
- Protection: Arc Rating N/A
- Price is per case of 20.
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.