Bulwark JMJ4HV Lightweight FR High Visibility Lined Bomber Jacket With Reflective Trim - Cooltouch 2 (HRC 3 - 31.0 cal)
Bulwark Cool Touch 2 bomber jackets are made for petrochemical companies, electrical workers, and for use as fire fighter station wear. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. This lightweight, insulated CAT 3 AR/FR bomber-style jacket is ANSI 107-2010 Class 3 Level 2 compliant and ANSI 107-2015 Type R Class 3 compliant to keep you safe and seen in the field.
- Fabric: Shell: Flame resistant, 7 oz. (235 g/m²) Water-Repellent, Lining: Flame resistant, 7 oz. (235 g/m²)
- Blend: Shell: 48% Modacrylic/ 37% Lyocell/ 15% Aramid, Lining: 48% Modacrylic / 37% Lyocell / 15% Aramid
- Finish: DWR (Durable Water-Repellent) finish
- Care: Home Wash
- Closure: Separating, heavy-duty, Nomex® taped brass zipper, fully covered with two-layer storm flap, concealed snap closure
- Collar: Two-layer stand-up collar
- Pocket: Two large external patch pockets with concealed snap secured flaps & hand warmers, one inside chest pocket
- Two-layer concealed snap cuff
- Deep pleated action back
- Full tunneled elasticized waistband
- Inside zipper guards on all zippers
- Accommodates snap on hood HMH2 (sold separately)
- Accommodates snap-in liners LNL2, LML6, LNS2, LLL2 and LMS6 (sold separately)
- 360° visibility with front and back 2" silver reflective striping
- ANSI 107-2010 Class 3 Level 2 Compliant
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition.
- Product Collection: Cooltouch 2, FR Hi-Visibility
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 31 calories/cm², ANSI 107-2010 Class 3 Level 2 Compliant, ANSI 107-2015 Type R Class 3 Compliant
- Sizes: S-3XL Regular, L-2XL Long
- Color: Hi Vis Yellow/Green
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.