Bulwark JET2NV Midweight FR Team Jacket - Excel FR (HRC 4 - 45 cal)
Bulwark EXCEL FR jackets are made for utilities, petrochemical and chemical plants, oil and gas companies, as well as for military and wildland firefighting teams. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. This midweight CAT 4 AR/FR jacket shields against cold weather and offers excellent FR protection, with rib-knit collar, cuffs and waistband for added comfort.
- Fabric: Shell: EXCEL FR® Flame resistant, 9 oz. (305 g/m²) Twill, Water-Repellent,Insulation Package: 12 oz. (405 g/m²)
- Blend: Shell: 100% Cotton,Lining: 100% Cotton,Insulation Package: 100% Modacrylic
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Heavy Soil, Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Separating, heavy-duty, Nomex® taped brass zipper
- Collar: Nomex® rib knit collar
- Pocket: Two large inset, welted-slash pockets & left sleeve pocket
- Nomex® rib knit collar, cuffs and waistband
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition.
- Product Collection: Excel FR
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 45.0 calories/cm²
- Sizes: S-3XL Regular, L-XL Long
- Color: Navy Blue
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.