Bulwark HNH2 FR Universal Fit Snap-On Insulated Hood - Nomex IIIA (HRC 4 - 62.0 cal)
Bulwark Nomex coveralls are made from NOMEX IIIA for use by petrochemical and utility companies, auto racing teams, volunteer and professional firefighters, and for general industrial applications. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. This lightweight, insulated CAT 4 AR/FR hood is water repellent and designed to provide cold weather protection. It can be snapped-on to all Bulwark FR insulated coats and jackets.
- Fabric: Shell: Flame resistant, 6 oz. (205 g/m²) Nomex® IIIA, Water-Repellent,Insulation Package: 14.2 oz. (480 g/m²)
- Blend: Shell: 93% Nomex® Aramid/ 5% Kevlar® Aramid/ 2% Other Fiber, Lining: 100% Meta-Aramid,Insulation Package: 100% Aramid
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Hook-and-loop closure at front neck
- Drawstring around face opening
- Sized to fit over hard hat
- Snaps to CNN2, JNJ8, JNJT, JNP2, and JNPT (sold separately)
- Product Collection: Nomex
- Protection: Arc Rating EBT 62.0 calories/cm²
- Colors: Navy Blue, Royal Blue
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.