Bulwark HLH2 Twill Flame Resistant Universal Fit Snap-On Insulated Hood - Excel FR ComforTouch (HRC 4 - 43.3 cal)
Bulwark EXCEL FR ComforTouch accessories are made from a blend of 88% cotton and 12% nylon for utilities, petrochemical plants, oil, gas, general industrial work, and wildland firefighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. This midweight, detachable CAT 3 AR/FR hood is designed to provide extra cold weather protection, and can be snapped-on to many different Bulwark FR outerwear garments.
- Fabric: Shell: Westex Ultrasoft®, Flame resistant, 7 oz. (375 g/m²), Water-Repellent,Insulation Package: 14 oz. (475 g/m²)
- Blend: Shell: 88% Cotton/ 12% Nylon,Lining: 100% Cotton,Insulation Package: 100% Modacrylic
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Heavy Soil, Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Hook-and-loop closure at front neck,Drawstring around face opening
- Hook-and-loop closure at front neck
- Drawstring around face opening
- Sized to fit over hard hat
- Snaps to JLJ8, JLR8, JLP8, JLPC, JLPT, JLPS, CLC8 (sold separately)
- Product Collection: Excel FR Comfortouch
- Protection: HLH2 Arc Rating ATPV 36 calories/cm²
- One Size
- Colors: Grey, Navy Blue, Orange, Royal Blue
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.