Bulwark CMD6 Flame Resistant Deluxe Coverall - CoolTouch 2 (HRC 2 - 9.0 cal)
Bulwark Cool Touch 2 coveralls are made from Tecasafe Plus blended fabrics manufactured for electrical workers, petrochemical plants, and fire fighter station wear. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers.
- Fabric: Flame-resistant 7 oz. (235 g/m²) Khaki: 48% Modacrylic / 37% Lyocell / 15% Aramid, Navy: 47% Modacrylic / 37% Lyocell / 16% Aramid
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Collar: Two-piece, topstitched, lay-flat collar
- Closure: Two-way, concealed Nomex® taped brass break-away zipper, concealed snap at top of zipper and at neck
- Pockets: Two front swing pockets, two patch chest pockets with flaps and concealed snap closure, two patch hip pockets, left sleeve pocket with pencil stall, rule pocket on right leg
- Concealed adjustable snap closure on sleeve
- Elastic waist inserts
- One-piece, bi-swing, deep-pleated action back
- Side vent openings with snap closure
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 9.0 calories/cm² (KH), Arc Rating ATPV 11 calories/cm² (NV)
- Colors: Grey, Khaki, Navy Blue
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.