Bulwark CECT Flame Resistant Classic Coveralls-Excel FR (HRC 2 - 10.6 cal)
Bulwark EXCEL FR coveralls are made from 100% cotton for utilities, petrochemical and chemical plants, oil, gas, general industrial work, and wildland firefighting. Bulwark offers the FR clothing industry's most complete line of high quality flame-resistant (FR) work apparel, specializing in comfortable, durable protection for industrial workers. This midweight classic coverall with reflective striping provides CAT 2 FR/AR protection with convenient features to help you work smarter, like 5 well placed pockets to store your tools and side vents to keep you dry and comfortable all day long. Enhanced visibility protection ensures you'll stay seen to stay safe.
- Fabric: EXCEL FR® Flame resistant, 9 oz. (305 g/m²) Twill
- Blend: 100% Cotton
- Care: Industrial Laundry - Light Soil, Home Wash
- Closure: Two-way concealed Nomex® taped brass break-away zipper, concealed snap at top of zipper at neck
- Collar: One-piece, topstitched, lay-flat collar
- Pocket: Two set-in front pockets,One chest pocket,Two patch hip pockets
- Hemmed sleeves
- Side vent openings
- 360° visibility with front and back 2" yellow/silver/yellow reflective striping
- Bulwark reseller hang tag and size strip
- This flame-resistant garment meets the requirements of NFPA 2112, Standard on Flame-Resistant Garments for Protection of Industrial Personnel Against Flash Fire, 2018 Edition.
- Product Collection: Excel FR
- Packaging: Hang tag, Size strip
- Protection: Arc Rating ATPV 11 calories/cm²
- Color: Navy Blue
About Bulwark FR Flame Resistant Apparel:
Bulwark flame resistant work clothing and uniforms are trusted by workers and companies in the electrical utility, oil and gas refinery, drilling and well services, petrochemical, electrical contractor, and other industries that must meet or exceed OSHA requirements including NFPA or other safety standards. Bulwark also specializes in molten metal protection, combustible dust, electrical switching, FR high visibility clothing and outerwear, electric arc flash protection, and protection from flash fire hazards.