Buff ThermoNet Multifunctional Headwear
Buff ThermoNet Neckwear is ideal for workers who seek a very warm and light multifunctional tubular and protection from cold during outdoor activities. BUFF ThermoNet Headwear combines different high performance fabrics for higher comfort and maximum protection. Like all Buff tubular headwear products, this style provides neck and head protection for a variety of outdoor work conditions, and can be worn as a neck gaiter, do-rag, balaclava, or hat liner.
- Fabric content: 53% Polyester, 43% Recycled Polyester, 4% Elastane
- Offers protection from cold temperatures and variable weather conditions
- One-size-fits-all adults
- Multifunctional - can be worn as a headband, cap, do-rag, etc
- 4 way Stretching ability
- Fast absorption and drying of body moisture
- Excellent breathability and humidity control
- Dries quickly
- Available colors: 123628.999.10.00 - Solid Black, 123628.787.10.00 - Solid Navy, 123628.211.10.00 - Solid Orange Fluor, 123628.117.10.00 - Solid Yellow Fluor
Application: This headwear is ideal for workers who seek a very warm and light multifunctional tubular, high-intensity activities, and protection from cold during outdoor activities.
About Buff USA Safety Division
Buff Safety is dedicated to the protection of workers in many different environments such as industrial, military, construction, or health services among others. BUFF Safety makes high performance, protective headwear for added safety in the workplace, offering internationally recognized certifications for protection from Fire, Arc Flash, Cuts, Cold, and Sun - perfect for different climate conditions and hazards. Every Buff Safety product has elastic qualities so they fit well and never lose their original shape.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.