Blackhawk Dynamic Entry DE-HT Hallagan Tool
Designed specifically for potentially dangerous and volatile environments, Dynamic Entry s Non-Sparking Hallagan Tools feature a composite construction that will not spark when struck or during prying operations.The ergonomically designed handle system ensures proper hand placement and is electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC. The casting designs increase leverage for both the fork and horn working ends.
- Both non-sparking and electrically non-conductive to 100,000 volts AC
- Features a fork and horn end for prying and breaching
- Handles will not absorb glass shards and are self-extinguishing
- Ergonomically designed handle reduces the possibility of the operator's hands slipping onto the working ends of the bar
- In conjunction with any of the Thunder Sledge series, the horn is effective for breaching padlocks
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Length: 29.5"
NOTE:The non-sparking alloy used in these tools is not intended for use on steel doors and frames. If breaching steel doors Dynamic Entry recommends using one of their stainless steel tools, such as the Dynamic Entry Stainless Hallagan Tool.
About Blackhawk! Dynamic Entry
Blackhawk Dynamic Entry tools are the leading choice for forced entry and tactical breaching equipment. Dynamic Entry tools are controlled items - restricted to Law Enforcement, Military, Public Safety, and First Responders only.
Limited Sale Item Not available for personal sale.