Belleville C790 Waterproof Flight and Combat Boots - Coyote Brown
Approved for flight by the U.S. Army, this Gore-tex lined waterproof boot is multi-functional and perfectly suited for both air and ground combat use. The lace-to-toe design also allows for a better customized fit for increased stability and comfort.
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- SPECIAL FEATURES:
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX fabric
- AR 670-1 Compliant
- Sizes: 4-15 (including half sizes up to 12) in M and W widths
- Color: Coyote Brown
- Made in US and Berry Compliant
About Belleville Boots Company:
Founded in 1904 as Belleville Shoe Manufacturing Co., Belleville has been manufacturing breakthrough military footwear for our nation's armed forces since 1917. Belleville has received repeated awards and honors by the US government for its commitment to quality, service, and performance. Belleville Boots continues to be the leading provider and innovator of combat, protective, flight and tactical military boots for the US Department of Defense (DoD), including soldiers in the US Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard. Belleville Boot Co. is the oldest and largest US military boot provider.