Belleville 880 ST Waterproof Gore-Tex Insulated Steel Toe Boots - Black
Perfect for cool and wet conditions, the all leather Bellevlle 880 ST steel toe boot features 200G Thinsulate insulation and a Gore-tex waterproof bootie which allows your feet to stay warm, dry and comfortable. Another special feature is the Vibram FIRE & ICE Chevron outsole that minimizes FOD and provides better traction in icy conditions.
- 8" height
- 100% cattlehide leather upper
- VANGUARD sole construction combining a cushioned direct injected midsole with a VIBRAM FIRE & ICE Chevron outsole for FOD minimization and superior traction in icy conditions
- 200g Thinsulate insulation
- Gore-tex waterproof fabric bootie
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Soft removable insole
- Color: Black
- Made in USA & Berry Compliant
About Belleville Boots Company:
Founded in 1904 as Belleville Shoe Manufacturing Co., Belleville has been manufacturing breakthrough military footwear for our nation's armed forces since 1917. Belleville has received repeated awards and honors by the US government for its commitment to quality, service, and performance. Belleville Boots continues to be the leading provider and innovator of combat, protective, flight and tactical military boots for the US Department of Defense (DoD), including soldiers in the US Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard. Belleville Boot Co. is the oldest and largest US military boot provider.