Belleville 500 USMC Waterproof Combat Boots - Coyote
The 500 revolutionized military footwear when it was first introduced using the VANGUARD premium cushioning sole system. Ideal for cooler and wetter conditions, the 500 is a supportive and reliable boot that features a GORE-TEX waterproof bootie to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
- Height: 8 (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: 100% cattlehide leather nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Durably waterproof and highly breathable GORE-TEX fabric
- USMC Certified - Certification #150M22-000541-6-49
- Made in the US and Berry Compliant
About Belleville Boots Company:
Founded in 1904 as Belleville Shoe Manufacturing Co., Belleville has been manufacturing breakthrough military footwear for our nation's armed forces since 1917. Belleville has received repeated awards and honors by the US government for its commitment to quality, service, and performance. Belleville Boots continues to be the leading provider and innovator of combat, protective, flight and tactical military boots for the US Department of Defense (DoD), including soldiers in the US Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard. Belleville Boot Co. is the oldest and largest US military boot provider.
Belleville Boot Co. 500