Belleville 390 TROP Men's Hot Weather Combat Boots - Black
Designed after Belleville's most highly recognized boot, the iconic Belleville 390 DES, the Belleville 390 TROP is a hot weather boot that fits like your favorite running shoe.
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Upper: Smooth, full-grain leather & nylon fabric
- Midsole: Highly cushioned, shock absorbent midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber VIBRAM Sierra
- Insole: Single density molded removable insert
- VANGUARD running shoe sole construction
- Color: Black
- Made in US and Berry Compliant
About Belleville Boots Company:
Founded in 1904 as Belleville Shoe Manufacturing Co., Belleville has been manufacturing breakthrough military footwear for our nation's armed forces since 1917. Belleville has received repeated awards and honors by the US government for its commitment to quality, service, and performance. Belleville Boots continues to be the leading provider and innovator of combat, protective, flight and tactical military boots for the US Department of Defense (DoD), including soldiers in the US Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard. Belleville Boot Co. is the oldest and largest US military boot provider.