Belleville 330 ST Wet Weather Safety Toe Flight Boot - Brown
Certified by the U.S. Navy for flight use, the chocolate brown 330 ST boot provides both comfort and functionality to support the special needs of Naval aviators. Perfect for wet weather environments, the 330 ST has an all leather upper that resists water and a 100% rubber Vibram Chevron outsole designed to minimize FOD and improve traction on wet surfaces.
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height)
- Chocolate brown 100% cattlehide leather upper
- VANGUARD sole construction combining a cushioned direct injected midsole with a 100% rubber VIBRAM Chevron outsole for FOD minimization
- Steel toe is ASTM F2412-11 and F2413-11 certified and EH rated
- Soft removable insole
- Sizes: 3-14 (including half sizes up to 12) in M and W widths
- Color: Brown
- Made in US and Berry Compliant
- U.S. Navy & U.S. Marine Corps Flight Approved
About Belleville Boots Company:
Founded in 1904 as Belleville Shoe Manufacturing Co., Belleville has been manufacturing breakthrough military footwear for our nation's armed forces since 1917. Belleville has received repeated awards and honors by the US government for its commitment to quality, service, and performance. Belleville Boots continues to be the leading provider and innovator of combat, protective, flight and tactical military boots for the US Department of Defense (DoD), including soldiers in the US Army, Air Force, Navy, Marines and Coast Guard. Belleville Boot Co. is the oldest and largest US military boot provider.