Autoclear 6040 160kV Multi-Energy X-Ray Scanner Inspection System
The user-friendly Autoclear 6040 x-ray scanner delivers best-in-class speed and detection capability and makes the most of available space. This single-source, dual-energy system is designed to screen small- to mid-sized items for weapons, explosives, drugs and other contraband. The right size for scanning strollers, briefcases, backpacks, purses and other hand-carried items, this compact workhorse is ready to meet the toughest throughput demands. The systems low profile, bottom-up generator design makes fine lines appear much sharper and larger on-screen. With a trim footprint, the user-friendly Autoclear 6040 screening system delivers best-in-class speed and detection capability even where space is limited.
- Dual-energy scanner provides color material identification with organic and inorganic stripping with over 2 million color tones
- 160kV rated to penetrate 28 to 29 mm (1.10 to 1.14 in) steel
- TSA qualified for air cargo screening
- Fits in elevators, narrow halls, and tight spaces for ease of installation wherever needed
- Patented guided conveyor belt never needs adjusting and can pull up to 150 kg (331 lbs) at up to 24 cm (9.4 in) per second; upgraded belts that can pull greater weights are available as options.
- Tunnel size: 62 x 42 cm (24.4 x 16.5 in) (W x H)
- Dimensions: 154.6 x 80.9 x 126.4 cm (60.9 x 31.9 x 49.8 in) (L x W x H) when deployed
- Weight: 352 kg (775 lb) uncrated, 442 kg (975 lb) crated
- Available with additional options to extend functionality such as image archiving, extended roller beds, optical sensor for automatic processing, uninterruptible power supply, network remote management, higher pulling weight, and more.
About Autoclear LLC:
Autoclear is a leading manufacturer of x-ray scanners used in a wide range of security screening applications including airport and seaport cargo inspection, X-ray baggage screening, mail and package screening, and checkpoint and access control screening. Autoclear x-ray scanners are used by law enforcement, military, government, police and corrections officers, courthouses, detention and correctional facilities, and high-value loss prevention specialists in security checkpoints and access control applications.
Limited Sale Item Export restrictions apply.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.