Autoclear 10080DVS-T 160kV Multi-Energy Cargo X-Ray Scanner Inspection System
The rugged Autoclear 10080DVS-T direct transmission X-ray scanner is designed to screen large items for explosives, weapons, narcotics and other contraband. Whether searching for threats in checked baggage, large boxes or cargo, the powerful Autoclear 10080T X-ray scanner delivers clear, sharp images. The Autoclear 10080DVS-T x-ray screening system's 170kV generator and multi-energy color marking enables operators to rapidly and easily spot organic, inorganic and mixed materials in even the most crowded boxes or bags.
- Dual-energy scanner provides color material identification with organic and inorganic stripping with over 2 million color tones
- 170kV rated
- L-shaped detector for 100% object screening
- Lower profile, array-on-top design sharpens details
- Patented guided conveyor belt never needs adjusting and can pull up to 150 kg (331 lbs) at up to 24 cm (9.4 in) per second, with higher-capacity belts as available options.
- Tunnel size: 100 x 80 cm (39.4 x 31.4 in) (W x H)
- Available with additional options to extend functionality such as image archiving, extended roller beds, optical sensor for automatic processing, uninterruptible power supply, network remote management, and more
- Specs subject to change, spec sheet available upon request
About Autoclear LLC:
Autoclear is a leading manufacturer of x-ray scanners used in a wide range of security screening applications including airport and seaport cargo inspection, X-ray baggage screening, mail and package screening, and checkpoint and access control screening. Autoclear x-ray scanners are used by law enforcement, military, government, police and corrections officers, courthouses, detention and correctional facilities, and high-value loss prevention specialists in security checkpoints and access control applications.
Limited Sale Item Export restrictions apply.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.