Anchor Uniform 761MT Men's Darien Classic Double Breasted Trench Coat
Anchor Uniform dress rainwear looks as great over a business suit as they do over Anchor Uniform Class A dress uniforms. This traditional dress raincoat is worn by police and firefighters as part of their Class A uniforms, by commercial airline pilots as part of their uniform programs, and by well-dressed individuals everywhere for a professional or formal appearance.
- Traditional 46" double breasted belted trench coat
- Outershell made of 60% Combed Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Treated with Dupont Teflon fabric protector for water and stain repellency
- 100% polyester permanent lining with removable quilted liner
- Zipout quilted liner made of 100 gr. 3M Thinsulate with sleeve warmer
- Split raglan shoulder
- Permanent epaulets
- Gun patch
- Loose umbrella back yoke
- Single back vent
- Side cut-through pockets
- Adjustable sleeve strap with buckle
- Available colors: Black or Navy Blue
- Mens sizes 36-60 Regular, Long, Short (also available in Women's sizes)
- Imported (also available in Made in USA version)
About Anchor Uniform Mfg.
Anchor Uniforms (formerly known as Newport Harbor) is known as a top quality manufacturer of Class A uniforms and rainwear, uniform duty outerwear, airline pilot uniforms, and high quality dress topcoats and raincoats sold in leading department stores. Anchor Uniform Class A dress coats, trousers, and raincoats are worn by firefighters, law enforcement officers, and other public safety professionals in police and fire departments across the U.S. Most Anchor Uniforms are fully customizable, usually with low minimums (custom or altered garments are not returnable): department or custom buttons; braiding and trim, emblems and logos, custom sizing or made-to-measure sizes.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.