Anchor Uniform 260MT Men's Canterbury Single Breasted Trench Coat
100% polyester Anchor Uniform dress rainwear looks as great over a business suit as they do over Anchor Uniform Class A dress uniforms. This traditional dress raincoat is worn by police and firefighters as part of their Class A uniforms, by commercial airline pilots as part of their uniform programs, and by well-dressed individuals everywhere for a professional or formal appearance. Anchor Uniform's Canterbury (Cantebury) is a handsome, durable Balmacaan style traditional dress raincoat.
- Traditional 44" Balmacaan dress raincoat
- Single breasted trenchcoat with fly front
- Outershell made of 60% Combed Cotton, 40% Polyester
- Shell is treated with Dupont Teflon fabric protector for water and stain repellency
- 100% polyester permanent lining
- Zipout removable quilted liner - 100 gram 3M Thinsulate Insulation with sleeve warmer
- Split raglan shoulder
- Stand up collar
- Pocket welts
- Single back vent
- Side cut-through pockets
- Available colors: Black or Navy Blue
- Men's sizes 36-60 Regular, Long, Shorts (also available in Women's sizes)
- Made in the USA
About Anchor Uniform Mfg.
Anchor Uniforms (formerly known as Newport Harbor) is known as a top quality manufacturer of Class A uniforms and rainwear, uniform duty outerwear, airline pilot uniforms, and high quality dress topcoats and raincoats sold in leading department stores. Anchor Uniform Class A dress coats, trousers, and raincoats are worn by firefighters, law enforcement officers, and other public safety professionals in police and fire departments across the U.S. Most Anchor Uniforms are fully customizable, usually with low minimums (custom or altered garments are not returnable): department or custom buttons; braiding and trim, emblems and logos, custom sizing or made-to-measure sizes.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.