Anchor Uniform 226BL Men's Naval Officer Style Class A Double Breasted Dress Coat - Wool Blend
Anchor Uniform matching dress coats and pants are worn by police and firefighters as part of their Class A dress uniforms. Since every police department and every fire department has its own custom dress and parade uniform, Anchor Uniforms can provide a great deal of customization by altering or modifying Class A dress coats and trousers to meet your department's requirements.
- Naval officer style double breasted dress coat with peak lapel
- 32" hip length
- Shell: 55% Polyester / 45% Wool serge fabric
- Permanent lining: 100% Polyester
- Peak lapels
- Two piece sleeve set in with shoulder pads and sleeve heads
- Two bottom welt pockets and one top welt pocket
- Three inside pockets
- Color: Black
- Men's sizes: 34-60 Regular, Long, Short (Women's sizes also available - order 726BL)
- Specify your choice of button placement: 6 buttons in 3 by 3 configuration (2 vertical rows of 3 as shown in picture) or custom placement
- Specify your choice of button in Silver or Gold color: "P" - Police, "FD" - Fire Department, "S" - Sheriff, or Star of Life - EMS/EMT
- Wear with 229BL matching wool blend Anchor Uniforms Class A dress trousers (sold separately)
- Non-Returnable per manufacturer's policy
- Made in the USA
About Anchor Uniform Mfg.
Anchor Uniforms (formerly known as Newport Harbor) is known as a top quality manufacturer of Class A uniforms and rainwear, uniform duty outerwear, airline pilot uniforms, and high quality dress topcoats and raincoats sold in leading department stores. Anchor Uniform Class A dress coats, trousers, and raincoats are worn by firefighters, law enforcement officers, and other public safety professionals in police and fire departments across the U.S. Most Anchor Uniforms are fully customizable, usually with low minimums (custom or altered garments are not returnable): department or custom buttons; braiding and trim, emblems and logos, custom sizing or made-to-measure sizes.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.