Anchor Uniform 211PY Men's Double Breasted Class A Dress Coat with Bottom Flaps - 100% Polyester
Anchor Uniform matching dress coats and pants are worn by police and firefighters as part of their Class A dress uniforms. Since every police department and every fire department has its own custom dress and parade uniform, Anchor Uniforms can provide a great deal of customization by altering or modifying Class A dress coats and trousers to meet your department's requirements.
- Double breasted coat with peak lapels
- 32" hip length
- 100% Polyester Shell (also available in Poly/Wool blend, order 211BL)
- 100% Polyester permanent lining
- Two Piece Sleeve Set in with Shoulder Pads and Sleeve Heads
- Two Bottom Flaps
- Two Large Inside Breast Pockets
- Badge Tab
- Color: Navy Blue (note: shade is very dark Navy, looks close to Black)
- Men's sizes: 34-60 Regular, Long, Short (Women's sizes also available - order 711PY)
- Specify your choice of button in Silver or Gold color: "P" - Police, "FD" - Fire Department, "S" - Sheriff, or Star of Life - EMS/EMT
- Wear with matching 230PY polyester Anchor Uniforms Class A dress trousers (sold separately)
- MTO (Made To Order) - This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable. Estimated leadtime 8-10 weeks.
About Anchor Uniform Mfg.
Anchor Uniforms (formerly known as Newport Harbor) is known as a top quality manufacturer of Class A uniforms and rainwear, uniform duty outerwear, airline pilot uniforms, and high quality dress topcoats and raincoats sold in leading department stores. Anchor Uniform Class A dress coats, trousers, and raincoats are worn by firefighters, law enforcement officers, and other public safety professionals in police and fire departments across the U.S. Most Anchor Uniforms are fully customizable, usually with low minimums (custom or altered garments are not returnable): department or custom buttons; braiding and trim, emblems and logos, custom sizing or made-to-measure sizes.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.