Anchor Uniform 02230 Aqua Control 49" High-Visibility Reversible Raincoat
Anchor Uniform Mfg. is known as a leading manufacturer of hi-vis outerwear for work and public safety.
- 49" length reversible raincoat
- 100% nylon outer shell treated with Teflon™ fabric protector for water and stain repellency. The fabric is laminated to a waterproof and breathable membrane
- All seams are sealed on
- Full raglan sleeve
- Snap front placket with reversible zipper
- Two piece collar
- Detachable hood with snaps that are workable on both sides
- Adjustable sleeve cuff with snaps
- Cut through pockets with welts
- Badge tabs on both sides
- Colors: reversible - black reverses to high visibility lime yellow
- Hi Vis lime side feature silver 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material on bottom of cuff, inside placket, across back, sleeves and bottom hem
- Complies with ANSI / ISEA 107-2010 Complaint Class 3
- Sizes: XS-5XL
About Anchor Uniform Mfg.
Anchor Uniforms (formerly known as Newport Harbor) is known as a top quality manufacturer of Class A uniforms and rainwear, uniform duty outerwear, airline pilot uniforms, and high quality dress topcoats and raincoats sold in leading department stores. Anchor Uniform Class A dress coats, trousers, and raincoats are worn by firefighters, law enforcement officers, and other public safety professionals in police and fire departments across the U.S. Most Anchor Uniforms are fully customizable, usually with low minimums (custom or altered garments are not returnable): department or custom buttons; braiding and trim, emblems and logos, custom sizing or made-to-measure sizes.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.