Snap-A-Way Shower Curtains with Modesty Top and Bottom
Our Snap-A-Way shower curtains improve safety for hospital patients, residents, and prison inmates. Like breakaway curtains, snapaway curtains are used in behavioral health care centers and hospitals, prisons, jails, correctional facilities, detention centers, and other institutions where security and safety are concerns.
In addition, these special Modesty curtains provide both privacy and safety protection. The main body is solid color material, while the optional see-through top and bottom allow viewing the patient or resident's head and/or feet while maintaining modesty.
- Body: made of solid color material in your choice of San-Suede high quality vinyl or Sure-Chek flame resistant laminated fabric. Available in a variety of colors, including White, Beige, Cream, Blue, Green, Pink, Champagne, Navy Blue, and Peach
- Top: see-through mesh or polished clear vinyl for viewing head
- Bottom: see-through polished clear vinyl for viewing feet
- Metal snaps along the top of the curtain attach to snaps along the bottom of a mesh header, which attaches to a standard shower curtain bar using standard shower hooks or velcro straps (sold separately)
- Order by curtain size, or give us your shower opening size and we will recommend the proper size curtain. Measure carefully and be sure to tell us if you are providing curtain size or wall opening size
- Made to Order (non-cancellable and non-returnable)
Snapaway curtains are used in behavioral health care centers and hospitals, prisons, jails, correctional facilities, detention centers, and other institutions where security and safety are of concern. Our snap-away curtains are manufactured using high quality materials and heavy duty construction to insure your shower curtains will last as long as possible while providing maximum security and safety for your behavioral healthcare facility or correctional facility's residents.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.