Style 888 Basket-Weave PVC Shower Sandals
These washable one piece basket-weave style PVC Slipper/Shower Sandals are ideal for prisoner, inmate and detainee use. We supply this and other inmate footwear to state and federal prisons, jails, and detention centers across the U.S. Also used as prisoner and detainee transfer footwear.
- Made from PVC including some recycled material
- Soft one-piece construction for form-fitting comfort
- Can be machine washed
- Non-marking, non-skid outsole
- Anti-Fungal & Anti-Bacterial Treated
- Colors: Tan, Orange (call for White and Grey)
note: color shades vary among manufacturing batches due to the use of recycled material
- Men's whole sizes 4-17
- Unisex - fits male and female
- Packed 24 pairs per size per case, must order full cases
About Inmate and Detainee Footwear
Inmate footwear is used by detainees and inmates at detention centers, county jails, state prisons, federal corrections facilities, work release programs, community correction centers, and other other correctional institutions. Many detention and corrections facilities require their inmate footwear to meet rigid specifications, which vary from one correctional institution to another. Inmate boots and shoes may be used as inmate work boots, prisoner release shoes and detainee transfer footwear.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.