Men's 6" Nubuck Leather Inmate Boots - Tan
These economical tan nubuck leather 6" inmate work boots are ideal for prisoner, inmate and detainee use at federal and state prisons and county jails.
- 6" work boots
- Lace-up closure with metal eyelets
- Upper made of tan nubuck leather
- Comfortable padded collar
- Wood shank
- Lug sole
- Color: Tan
- Plain toe (non-safety toe - also available in Steel Toe version)
- Available in sizes 3-17, half sizes 3.5 to 11.5, Regular width
About Inmate and Detainee Footwear
Inmate footwear is used by detainees and inmates at detention centers, county jails, state prisons, federal corrections facilities, work release programs, community correction centers, and other other correctional institutions. Many detention and corrections facilities require their inmate footwear to meet rigid specifications, which vary from one correctional institution to another. Inmate boots and shoes may be used as inmate work boots, prisoner release shoes and detainee transfer footwear.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.