Low-Top Canvas Triple Velcro Strap Basketball Sneakers
These comfortable and economical canvas basketball shoes are ideal for prisoner, inmate and detainee use. We supply this and other inmate footwear to state and federal prisons, jails, and detention centers across the U.S. Also ideal as prisoner release shoes and detainee transfer footwear.
- Triple velcro closure - 3 velcro straps with no metal or plastic hold the shoe securely closed for a comfortable fit, no laces for security
- Durable heavy canvas uppers
- White rubber toe cap and rubber strip around the front for abrasion resistance and durability
- Durable white vulcanized soles, slip resistant, non-marking
- Cushioned insoles and vulcanized rubber soles for comfort and durability
- Machine washable
- Color: White, Black with White Rubber (call for All Black)
- Men's sizes: 2½-17 (Women's sizes 4½-19)
- Specs may vary
- Price is per pair; packed 24 pair per size per case; order in full cases
About Inmate and Detainee Footwear
Inmate footwear is used by detainees and inmates at detention centers, county jails, state prisons, federal corrections facilities, work release programs, community correction centers, and other other correctional institutions. Many detention and corrections facilities require their inmate footwear to meet rigid specifications, which vary from one correctional institution to another. Inmate boots and shoes may be used as inmate work boots, prisoner release shoes and detainee transfer footwear.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.