High-Top Canvas Velcro Basketball Sneakers
These economical canvas basketball shoes with 4 velcro straps are ideal for prisoner, inmate and detainee use. We supply this and other inmate footwear to state and federal prisons, jails, and detention centers across the U.S. Also may be used as prisoner release shoes and detainee transfer footwear.
- Four-strap velcro closure for a comfortable and secure fit, no laces for security
- Durable canvas uppers
- Cushioned insoles and vulcanized rubber soles for comfort and durability
- Black foxing strip around the front of the toe for abrasion resistance and durability
- Non-marking, slip-resistant outsole
- Color: all Black
- Machine washable
- Men s sizes: 3-16 (Women's 5-14) - full sizes only
- Price is per pair; packed 12 pair per size per case; order in full cases
- Specs and case pack may vary
About Inmate and Detainee Footwear
Inmate footwear is used by detainees and inmates at detention centers, county jails, state prisons, federal corrections facilities, work release programs, community correction centers, and other other correctional institutions. Many detention and corrections facilities require their inmate footwear to meet rigid specifications, which vary from one correctional institution to another. Inmate boots and shoes may be used as inmate work boots, prisoner release shoes and detainee transfer footwear.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.