Winter Quilt Lined Parka with Hood
Traditional parka with quilted lining worn by prison inmates in detention center and corrections facilities, similar to the brown duck chore coats made for consumers by major brands like Carhartt, Dickies, Red Kap, Walls and Berne. Order our standard specs, or let us quote to meet your facility's specs and requirements. Use as yard coats or work detail outerwear.
- Outershell: heavyweight polycotton twill material
- Hood: attached hood, no drawstring (also available - attached hood with drawstring, or snap-on/zip-on detached hood)
- Lining: quilted lining for warmth
- Closure: zipper closure
- Sleeves: open sleeves (also available with knit cuffs)
- Pockets: none (available with up to 4 patch pockets)
- Colors: orange, white, black, navy blue, spruce green, dark green, brown, and more
- Sizes S-10XL
About Inmate Outerwear and Prison Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in jails, prisons, detention centers, corrections facilities or other local, state, or federal corrections or law enforcement institutions. Inmate or detainee clothing typically consists of a two piece set (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.