Prison Inmate Winter Quilt Lined Coat
Quilt lined coats for detainees and prison inmates are similar to coats and jackets made for consumers by major brands like Carhartt, Dickies, Red Kap, Walls and Berne. Order our standard specs, or let us quote to meet your facility's specs and requirements. Use as yard coats, work detail outerwear, or as release coats.
- Winter quilt lined coat
- Outershell: heavy polycotton twill (navy or brown duck material available)
- Lining: nylon inner lining
- Insulation: quilted insulation for warmth
- Closure: standard metal zipper, covered (also available with snaps or velcro)
- Collar: one piece in matching self fabric (also available with contrasting fabric)
- Pockets: none (unless otherwise specified or requested)
- Picture is representative. Specs may vary
- Colors: navy blue, brown, khaki, tan, gray, orange, white, black, navy blue, spruce green, dark green, and more
- Size range: S-10XL
- MTO - Made To Order (non-cancelable, non-returnable)
- Made in USA
About Prison Inmate and Detainee Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in county jails, state prisons, detention centers, federal corrections facilities or other correctional institutions. Clothing for prison inmates or detainees typically consists of a two piece set similar to surgical scrubs (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.