Prison Inmate Coach's Jacket (MTO)
These lightweight coats or windbreakers are often used as release coats as part of the facility's release and discharge clothing (R&D) program. Ideal spring or fall inmate release and discharge jacket (R&D clothing).
- Outershell: nylon
- Lining: lightweight lining such as white kasha or flannel (available unlined)
- Closure: metal snap front
- Collar: one piece in matching self fabric
- Cuffs: elastic
- Hem: drawstring at bottom (available without drawstring)
- Pockets: front slash pockets with welts (available with none)
- Picture is representative. Specs may vary
- Colors: white, orange, yellow, gold, red, caramel, black, navy blue, dark green, brown, khaki, tan, gray and others
- Size range: S-10XL
- MTO - Made To Order (non-cancelable, non-returnable)
- Made in USA
About Prison Inmate and Detainee Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in county jails, state prisons, detention centers, federal corrections facilities or other correctional institutions. Clothing for prison inmates or detainees typically consists of a two piece set similar to surgical scrubs (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.