- Polycotton or 100% cotton twill material
- Standard features (can be customized):
- Short sleeves
- Lapel collar
- No pockets
- Metal snap front closure
- Regular inseam length
- Pockets: 1 or 2 slack-style front pockets and/or 1 or 2 rear patch pockets
- Closure: snaps (also available with zipper or velcro)
- Long sleeves
- Available inseam lengths: Short 30", Regular 32", Long 34"
- Picture is representative. Specs may vary
- Colors: orange, white, black, navy blue, dark green, brown, khaki, tan, yellow and others
- Size range: S-10XL
- MTO - Made To Order (non-cancelable, non-returnable)
- Made in USA
About Prison Inmate and Detainee Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in county jails, state prisons, detention centers, federal corrections facilities or other correctional institutions. Clothing for prison inmates or detainees typically consists of a two piece set (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) similar in style to surgical scrubs but made of heavier twill fabric, or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable MTO - this item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.