Duffle Bag - Inmate Release Bag
- Made from woven or nonwoven material
- Large size main compartment with a zippered closure
- Reinforced bottom for additional support
- Outer pocket
- 24" carrying straps.
- Size 18" x 10 1/2" x 10 1/2", with a square design for maximum holding capacity
- Colors: Red, Black, Royal Blue, and others
- Specs may vary - pictures show a variety of representative options
About Release & Discharge Clothing
Inmate release and discharge clothing (R&D clothing) is used by jails, prisons, detention centers, corrections facilities, and federal correctional institutions for inmates and detainees, as well as for prisoner release and discharge clothing. Discharged inmates and prisoners are typically issued release pants (often denim jeans or fleece sweatpants), a short sleeve shirt, release shoes or sneakers, fleece sweatshirt or seasonal jacket or coat, a belt, and a duffel bag for transporting the released inmate's belongings.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.
Non Returnable This item is non-cancellable and non-returnable.