Triple Stitched Inmate Jumpsuit
- Made of 7.5 oz 65%/35% polycotton cotton twill fabric
- Triple Stitched for durability
- Elastic back waistband
- Snap front closure with 6 uncovered nickel-plated brass snaps
- One double-stitched breast pocket
- Colors: Orange, Navy Blue
- Sizes: S-6XL
About Prison Inmate and Detainee Clothing
Prison uniforms and inmate clothing are used in county jails, state prisons, detention centers, federal corrections facilities or other correctional institutions. Clothing for prison inmates or detainees typically consists of a two piece set (pullover shirt and elastic waist pants) similar in style to surgical scrubs but made of heavier twill fabric, or a one piece jumpsuit or coverall. Many corrections facilities require that their inmate uniforms meet rigid specifications, which vary from one institution to another.
Limited Sale Item For direct sale to institutions.