Americ VAF-8000 20" Diameter High Capacity Confined Space Ventilator
This 20" unit outperforms industrial ventilators up to 4 times its size. The Americ VAF8000A/B is quipped with a powerful 5 Hp motor, allowing the VAF8000A/B to generate both positive and negative airflow at an outstanding maximum capacity of 9,968 CFM. Designed for use in areas which require a greater exchange of air, the VAF8000 promises performance.
This 20″ unit outperforms ventilators up to four times its size. If you’re in need of a ventilator for larger applications, turn to the one that provides extreme performance. Turn to the VAF8000 A/B. Equipped with a powerful 5 hp motor, the VAF8000A/B generates both positive and negative airflow at an outstanding maximum capacity of 9,968 CFM.
- Industry leading airflow in all sizes, rated from 750-10,000 cfm
- Dual wall polyethylene housing designed to withstand the harshest of conditions, providing years of durability and dependability
- Premium quality motors rated for over 100,000 hours of heavy duty, continuous use for unmatched return on investment
- Safety tested to UL, CSA and CE certifications, exceeding industry standards
- Provides positive and negative airflow (blows and extracts)
- Lightweight for easy portability
- Stackable to save storage space
- Two built-in handles
- For use in non-explosive environments
- Available in 3 models:
- VAF8000A - 220V, 1-Phase, 60 Hz
- VAF8000A-3 - 220V, 3-Phase, 50/60 H
- VAF8000B-3 - 440V, 3-Phase, 50/60 Hz
- Three year warranty
- Made in the USA
About Americ Confined Space Ventilation:
Americ Confined Space Ventilation has long been known as a leading manufacturer of quality ventilators and fans for industrial work environments. Americ is a division of Pinnacle Climate Technologies, a leading manufacturer of high quality climate control systems for a wide range of commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications. When it comes to providing reliable and safe ventilation in any confined space working environment, top rated Americ confined space ventilators are the industry standard.