Americ VAF-1500 8 inch Diameter Confined Space Ventilator 115V
This small utility ventilator is the ideal workhorse, perfect for small confined spaces, such as manholes and sewers. These compact blowers deliver maximum airflow for a safe, comfortable and controlled work environment. Your construction, utility, or telephone crews can depend on the VAF1500A/B models to deliver a continuous flow of fresh air. For a versatile portable ventilator with just the right amount of power, the VAF1500A/VAF1500B is ideally suited for light industrial or utility applications.
Americ Utility Ventilator features:
- 115V, 60 Hz, 1/4 Hp, 2.5 current amps, 3200 rpm.
- CFM rating of 877 (VAF1500) and 1,262 (VAF1500 with inlet duct ring removed)
- Weighs only 18 pounds (8.2 Kg)
- Stackable to save storage or work area space
- Available in bright yellow for high visibility
- Capability to connect up to 50 feet (15.24 m) of straight duct
- Ideal for manhole applications
- For use in non-explosive environments
- Available in 230V (VAF-1500B)
- VAF1500A is UL and CUL listed
- VAF1500B is CE listed
About Americ Confined Space Ventilation:
Americ Confined Space Ventilation has long been known as a leading manufacturer of quality ventilators and fans for industrial work environments. Americ is a division of Pinnacle Climate Technologies, a leading manufacturer of high quality climate control systems for a wide range of commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications. When it comes to providing reliable and safe ventilation in any confined space working environment, top rated Americ confined space ventilators are the industry standard.