Americ VAF-1500A/B 8" Diameter Confined Space Ventilator
This small utility ventilator is the ideal workhorse, perfect for small confined spaces, such as manholes and sewers. These compact blowers deliver maximum airflow for a safe, comfortable and controlled work environment. Your construction, utility, or telephone crews can depend on the VAF1500A/B models to deliver a continuous flow of fresh air. For a versatile portable ventilator with just the right amount of power, the VAF1500A/VAF1500B is ideally suited for light industrial or utility applications.
- 8" size
- Weighs only 18 pounds (8.2 Kg)
- Stackable to save storage or work area space
- Available in bright yellow for high visibility
- Capability to connect up to 50 feet (15.24 m) of straight duct
- Available in 2 models:
- VAF1500A - 115V, 60 Hz, UL and CUL listed
- VAF1500B - 230V, 50 Hz, CE listed
- Ideal for manhole applications
- For use in non-explosive environments
About Americ Confined Space Ventilation:
Americ Confined Space Ventilation has long been known as a leading manufacturer of quality ventilators and fans for industrial work environments. Americ is a division of Pinnacle Climate Technologies, a leading manufacturer of high quality climate control systems for a wide range of commercial, industrial, and agricultural applications. When it comes to providing reliable and safe ventilation in any confined space working environment, top rated Americ confined space ventilators are the industry standard.